Preparing students for the future means challenging the status quo
CE International believes that exploring innovations in education—new creative ways of designing and delivering education—will ensure that all children have access to equitable and quality education.
As educators and education leaders, we must reflect upon our current practices and policies and explore new ways to transform education to address myriad challenges in an increasingly complex world. If we are to prepare students for their future, we can no longer rely on traditional education models. We must re-think education in order to design educational experiences and environments that meet the needs of children today.
We support education leaders and teachers with courses, trainings, and publications that provide inspirational insight into innovative education models, programs, approaches, and practices that improve the education of children around the world.
We are exploring various topics related to Rethinking Education, including:
Culturally Responsive Teaching • Education as a Social Good • Global Citizenship
Entrepreneurship Education • Integrated Content • Child Agency
Expanded Learning Environments • Community Involvement • Technological Solutions
Childhood Education Innovations
Childhood Education Innovations has provided readers with unique, interesting, and stimulating examples of schools around the world rethinking education. CE Innovations serves as a source for inspiration for ambitious educators looking to transform education and stoke the fires of creativity and exploration in learners. Below you will find a rotating selection of articles from CE Innovations that exemplify what Rethinking Education means.
For access to all articles of CE Innovations, subscribe here.
Resources for Educators
CE International develops programs for transforming education, publishes inspirational resources that demonstrate how education can be reimagined, and identifies helpful resources from education innovators around the world.
- Global Schools First (school-wide approach for global citizenship education)
- Childhood Education Innovations (periodical publication)
- Education Leaders Embracing Change (pdf)
- Building Entrepreneurial Mindsets (course)
- Frameworks Institute
- World Innovation Summit for Education WISE
- Yidan Prize
- Learning to leapfrog: Innovative pedagogies to transform education
- HundrED Yearbook 2020 (pdf)
- A View From the Canopy: Building collective knowledge on school innovation (pdf)
- Teaching and Learning Transformative Engagement
- Rethinking schooling for the 21st century