Harnessing the Power of Diplomacy to Transform Education
A new field of practice in the global education sector that incorporates the skills of diplomacy to solve complex education challenges through collective action.
Why Is Education Diplomacy Important?
By working together and taking collective action, we can achieve our shared education goals. Education Diplomacy is empowers education stakeholders to:
- Navigate interconnections between education and other elements of sustainable development
- Work with growing numbers of diverse stakeholders to advance education
- Manage complex professional relationships
- Build and work in multi-stakeholder and cross-cultural partnerships.
Education Diplomacy supports a way of thinking and operating to achieve positive collective impact for the children of the world.
Become an Education Diplomat
- Build Your Education Diplomacy Skills
- Apply Education Diplomacy to your work
- Join the Education Diplomacy Conversation and Community
CE International is proud to present our newly designed, self-paced course built on the 6C framework of diplomatic communication, finding common ground, building consensus, working collaboratively, advancing collective action, and achieving collective impact.
Foundations of Education Diplomacy for Building Collective Action
CE International offers consulting and advisory services to help you incorporate this approach within your organization or in a specific project or program.
Be informed of our latest webinars, tools and resources about Education Diplomacy here.