These facilitated and cohort-based online courses are structured as communities of practice and will offer educators the opportunity to explore teaching and learning approaches and methodologies such as:
- Culturally responsive pedagogies
- Trauma-informed practices
- Differentiated instruction
- Universal Design for Learning
The courses are designed by and for educators using an asset-based approach for working with culturally and linguistically diverse students of refugee backgrounds in the U.S.
- K-12 Educators’ Cohort: July 9th – August 26th
- Instructional Coaches, Mentors, & Principals Cohort: July 9th – August 26th