Join Childhood Education International and the International Centre for Protocol and Diplomacy on November 1 for Transforming Education Through Diplomacy, a webinar that will focus on how to use education diplomacy to strengthen our capacity to enact transformative change.
Education diplomacy is an approach that combines fundamental concepts and practices from diplomacy, international relations, and education leadership and management to facilitate collaboration among diverse stakeholders and advance the goal of transforming education.
The webinar will bring together key stakeholders who serve as important partners in supporting education, including United Nations, corporate, philanthropic/nonprofit, and diplomatic entities.
- Diane Whitehead, President & CEO, Childhood Education International
- Patricia Kenneth-Divine, Director, International Centre for Protocol and Diplomacy
- Dr. Amlata Persaud, Global Practice Area Lead for Leadership, Childhood Education International
- Jennifer Rigg, Executive Director, Global Campaign for Education (GCE-US)
- Dr. Sara Watson, Founder & Principal Consultant, Watson Strategies LLC
- Ramu Damodaran, former Chief, United Nations Academic Impact (ret.)
- Gloria Petersen, Founder & Director, Global Protocol Academy, Phoenix, Arizona
Areas for Discussion:
- Segment 1: UN & Education Diplomacy
- Segment 2: NGOs & Education Diplomacy
- Segment 3: Diplomatic Entities & Education Diplomacy (TBC)
- Segment 4: Corporate Social Responsibility & Education Diplomacy