SEL Workshop Packet, Module 2: Psychosocial Support
This material supports the Psychosocial Support section of the Introduction to Social and Emotional Learning Workshop, delivered by the Quality Holistic Learning Project. At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the effects of stress and trauma on student learning and social behavior
- Recognize the role of PSS in promoting student resilience in crisis contexts
- Distinguish different psychosocial support needs
- Classify needs and interventions according to the pyramid of PSS-SEL
- Propose appropriate and applicable PSS interventions in your own context.
Click “Access Resource” to download the slideshow, presenter notes, and a handout of slides.