SEL Workshop Packet, Module 2: Psychosocial Support
This material supports the Psychosocial Support section of the Introduction to Social and Emotional Learning Workshop, delivered by the Quality Holistic Learning Project. At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the effects of stress and trauma on student learning and social behavior
- Recognize the role of PSS in promoting student resilience in crisis contexts
- Distinguish different psychosocial support needs
- Classify needs and interventions according to the pyramid of PSS-SEL
- Propose appropriate and applicable PSS interventions in your own context.
Click “Access Resource” to download the slideshow, presenter notes, and a handout of slides.
To Access the Resource
To access this resource, click the button below. You will be asked to share your contact information to help us guide the materials and resources we develop and report to our donors. We will never use this information to spam you, sell it to anyone else, or otherwise misuse it. All personal information collected is handled in a manner consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is VOLUNTARY to provide your information. If you don’t want to share your information, simply leave those fields blank and click the “continue” button.