Asset Based Pedagogies in Education in Displacement Settings
This self-paced online course aims to introduce educators in displacement contexts to the strategies and benefits of using Asset-Based Pedagogies in their classroom.
By the end of the course, you will:
● Have a working understanding of what asset-based pedagogies are and why they are important.
● Be able to identify ways in which asset-based pedagogies are particularly important in the education in displacement context.
● Apply asset-based pedagogies to your own work in displacement.
● Recognize the challenges of applying asset-based pedagogies in displacement and strategize on potential solutions.
● Assess your implementation of asset-based pedagogies.
● Engage in asset-based activities.
To Access the Resource
To access this resource, click the button below. You will be asked to share your contact information to help us guide the materials and resources we develop and report to our donors. We will never use this information to spam you, sell it to anyone else, or otherwise misuse it. All personal information collected is handled in a manner consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is VOLUNTARY to provide your information. If you don’t want to share your information, simply click the “X” at the top right of the form window.