The Center for Professional Learning possesses an extensive library of webinars on a range of topics related to our work. Our catalog of webinars reaches back to 2018 while still housed under the Carey Institute for Global Good. Since then, we have remained active in delivering sessions on the most relevant topics to teachers working in refugee displacement, migration, and resettlement contexts.
In 2021, we covered the following topics:
- Social studies education, belonging, & membership for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Opportunities & challenges of re/qualification of internationally trained refugee teachers
- An international high school diploma for refugees
- Agency and identity development of Syrian refugee students in Turkey
- The power within: Tapping into the refugee community support networks
- Centering desire in refugee education research
Watch these and dozens more in our webinar archive.
*To view webinars, you will need to create a username at learning.ceinternational1892.org.